Aurora Borealis from Chena Hot Springs.

Aurora Borealis from Chena Hot Springs.
It was near to midnight and the sky was clear with subzero temperatures in fahrenheit, and this completed the "my day"

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Today

Today, I feel sort of sad. Not sad as in crying, but just...sad. A depressing feeling, one that I am accustomed to and living through one step at a time. Probably the age is getting back at me, probably past karma has caught up to me, probably it is just one of those days where everything I aimed to get done by the end of the day did not actually happened per se.

Today, I looked at the future, reminiscing of the starlight that I always loved to gaze at for so long in the serene night sky, pondering onwards from the heels of my bed, alone and small in the grand scale of events. With the winds sweeping by through the windows, foretelling of an uncertain cloud movement from the south, bearing with it loads of water molecules, unknown to most of its weight and intention.

Today, I smelt the air and it told me nothing save a news of delight, of the fine weather that it is surrounding my extremities. A chirp up on the trees and a whistle from beyond the greeneries, tingling sensations that greets me for today, is a wonderful day indeed!

Today, I was covered of red, and a hint of black. A fury reignited deep within, an angst for something unpredictable. Yet, not this day, never will I succumb in order to sustain this harmony that has presented itself. No, not in the present, but maybe at the past where my naivete lies.

Today I take this life of mine and shape it with my will, God permitting.
Today I am alive.
And today I am, therefore, thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment