Aurora Borealis from Chena Hot Springs.

Aurora Borealis from Chena Hot Springs.
It was near to midnight and the sky was clear with subzero temperatures in fahrenheit, and this completed the "my day"

Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011 Prologue

Hey there readers ( if there are any ),

It's already the end of the first month of 2011, and I've been meaning to write on some things that I've thought of during my Alaskan trip and some. I even kept it as a note on my 2-year old iPhone, which does its task just fine, playing music, keeping notes and recently, being an e-book keeper for myself.

So, I've listed them as this and hopefully I can finish posting my thoughts on these topics soon enough:
  • Alaskan trip: Fairbanks and Anchorage in winter
  • Future plans and graduation
  • Spring break trip (not actually to write of it yet, but maybe just some general planning)
  • New year 2011 and what it means to me as opposed to some others
  • My pennies on 2010 issues (pennies, just because people often use the term 'my 2 cents')
  • Video project, maybe? Or some project that could at least entice my inner creativity.
Since it might be a long, long post if I were to combine all of them together, so I'm deciding to divide them into smaller parts.

Anyway, recently I've been watching How I Met Your Mother and it is a very good show. My definition of a good show is some entertainment that allows myself to relax from reality while also allowing myself to think. Yes, HIMYM is a comedy and therefore doesn't need a lot of thinking, but it also has its sense of real life in it that gets people thinking about other people. Other than that, I like it how certain shows has a song that relates to whatever is happening on the screen. And thus, I found out about the artist named Jaymay, a New York folk singer-songwriter.

If ever, I'd recommend whoever that likes songs from the likes of Zee Avi and Estrella to google Jaymay and hear her songs, especially 'Gray or Blue' and 'Sycamore Down'. As I am writing this, I'm also listening to it and I'm liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment